Where is everybody at?

Because I'm an inquisitive chap, may I ask that each person who visits the blog for the first time leaves a comment mentioning where they are? Just the town/city and country to give me an insight as to where my blog is reaching. If you have visited before, would you leave a message anyway? (just the once)

Please feel free to leave a comment

Monday 17 December 2012

On hold

With just a few models left to build and paint, things have been put on hold for a couple of weeks due to the need to use the kitchen table for more mundane things like eating dinner at.
After the break I plan to get the last few models done, including the undisclosed model. Then I will be doing a small project for the shop. Once that is done I'll be making a start on the Island of Blood Skaven for Warhammer Fantasy Battles.
This time last year I had to take a break from another painting project, it doesn't seem like a year since I was painting Dreadfleet. If all goes well with the Skaven I may have the rest of the Tau models painted just in time for the new Tau codex release next year.

I always look forward to a new codex, even if I don't play the army concerned. I like to see what has changed for the army, plus a new codex usually means new models, and that's always nice to see. I look forward to new models particularly I generally see at least one model from the new range that I would like to paint. I am very keen to see what is done with the Tau for the new codex, there are some interesting rumours, but there was quite a few interesting rumours regarding the Necrons, a fair few of those turn out to be somewhat inaccurate.

Anyway that's about it for 2012, hopefully I'll be able to get back on track with everything in the new year, assuming that we're still here, I do have a December 22 post ready to put up to annoy the doomsday believers who will either be a bit red faced on Saturday morning or they'll have some bonkers explanation as to why the world didn't end.

All that's left for me to do now is to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas a prosperous 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment