Where is everybody at?

Because I'm an inquisitive chap, may I ask that each person who visits the blog for the first time leaves a comment mentioning where they are? Just the town/city and country to give me an insight as to where my blog is reaching. If you have visited before, would you leave a message anyway? (just the once)

Please feel free to leave a comment

Sunday 9 September 2012

Another update

I have continued to work on the barges, I think they’re going to be hard work. Once the main bodies have gone together there’s a lot of small components the make up the rest of the model, putting it all together looks like it may be a little time consuming, but oh well, they have to be done and I’m looking forward to getting them finished so that I can move onto the rest of the kits. When Project Necron is finished I may start on the Skaven for Warhammer Fantasy Battles. I already have an idea of how I’m going to paint the majority of the models, 80 clan rats, but I don’t plan to rush through the Necrons in order to get to them.

Anyway enough chat, here are some picture of the work so far.

DSCF0020DSCF0019DSCF0018DSCF0017

DSCF0009DSCF0010DSCF0011DSCF0012DSCF0013DSCF0014DSCF0015DSCF0016

The last few pictures show the twin linked telsa destructor in place, the mount isn’t painted yet. I’m really pleased with how the recessed lines have come out, I’ve used Scorpion Green for them on both models, for some of the other models I may use a different colour for those areas, the idea behind why the lines are painted that way is to give the impression of the power within the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment