Where is everybody at?

Because I'm an inquisitive chap, may I ask that each person who visits the blog for the first time leaves a comment mentioning where they are? Just the town/city and country to give me an insight as to where my blog is reaching. If you have visited before, would you leave a message anyway? (just the once)

Please feel free to leave a comment

Sunday 14 October 2012

Ooh, I have a Stalker!

Triarch Stalkers that is, and there’s two of them. The underslung weapon mount has been magnetised, admittidly not as well as I’d hoped because the magnets haven’t taken to the glue very well so the magnets have a tendency to break off. If this becomes too much of a problem I will fix the two most lethal weapons in place and be done with it.
Any way, on with the pics!
DSCF2462DSCF2463DSCF2464DSCF2465DSCF2466DSCF2467
Three Canoptek Wraiths next.
Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment