Where is everybody at?

Because I'm an inquisitive chap, may I ask that each person who visits the blog for the first time leaves a comment mentioning where they are? Just the town/city and country to give me an insight as to where my blog is reaching. If you have visited before, would you leave a message anyway? (just the once)

Please feel free to leave a comment

Monday 19 November 2012

Decisions, decisions, decisions!

 

With almost all of the plastic miniatures done, just sixteen to go, I have got to a stage where I’m not sure what to do with fifteen of the models. I have three boxes of Lychguard/Triarch Praetorians. Both variants have two options for the weapons and I’m not entirely sure how I’m going to build them. I could do a 5/10 and split the ten into two units, but what I can’t make my mind up on is what the ten should be. Ten Lychguard or ten Praetorians? Splitting the ten into two squads will allow me to build each squad with different weapon options. I really like the look of Lychguards armed with Void Blades and Dispersion shields, so I’m fairly sure that five of the models will be built as that variant, so what to do with the other ten models? Take a look at the GW website under Necrons – Elites - Necron Lychguard / Triarch Praetorian and let me know what you think in a comment.

 

Ta muchly

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment