Where is everybody at?

Because I'm an inquisitive chap, may I ask that each person who visits the blog for the first time leaves a comment mentioning where they are? Just the town/city and country to give me an insight as to where my blog is reaching. If you have visited before, would you leave a message anyway? (just the once)

Please feel free to leave a comment

Sunday 18 November 2012

Oh they are serious butt kicking machines of death

ten Immortals have now been added to the Necron collection, with the way things are going I could get my first game in with them before the end of the year. If I forego the addition of Flayed Ones then there’s a chance that I may get a game in with them as early as the next gaming evening. I have fifteen plastic models to paint, five of those will be made as Lychguard the other ten will be Triarch Pretorians.
Here are the photos of the Immortals
DSCF0497DSCF0496DSCF0495DSCF0494DSCF0493DSCF0492DSCF0491DSCF0490DSCF0488
Way back at the start of this project when I listed everything that was needing to be painted I mentioned that there was a secret model the was going to be included in the collection. Without wanting to give too much away the model will be a conversion of a non 40k model, but as a treat for the followers of this blog I can give you a sneaky peak of a part of the model.
DSCF0498TA DA!

No comments:

Post a Comment