Where is everybody at?

Because I'm an inquisitive chap, may I ask that each person who visits the blog for the first time leaves a comment mentioning where they are? Just the town/city and country to give me an insight as to where my blog is reaching. If you have visited before, would you leave a message anyway? (just the once)

Please feel free to leave a comment

Monday 6 August 2012

A little bit more done

The state of play at the moment, Ribs painted. drybrushed and detailed. Command platform is now finished, 10 battle damaged Necron Warriors are built and waiting to be base coated. Once they’re done I can start on completing the model and move on the the second Ark.

Just a couple of pics of the work in progress warriors

20120806_22340020120806_22342520120806_223512

Apologies for the poor quality. Smile

Before the warriors are fixed in place, I hope to get some better quality photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment