Where is everybody at?

Because I'm an inquisitive chap, may I ask that each person who visits the blog for the first time leaves a comment mentioning where they are? Just the town/city and country to give me an insight as to where my blog is reaching. If you have visited before, would you leave a message anyway? (just the once)

Please feel free to leave a comment

Sunday 5 August 2012

And so it begins.

Slightly behind schedule, I know I said the first of August but oh well, anyway after a day at the shop today I came home inspired and I started on the first model. The Ghost/Doomsday Ark. As a work in progress I've started with sub-assemblies and the model will be built in such a way that allows it to be fielded in either of the two configurations. I'll do this with the second kit of the same model, this will allow me to have a much wider choice of options when putting army lists together for games. Anyway without wanting to prattle on, here are some pictures of some of the assembled parts.





No comments:

Post a Comment