Where is everybody at?

Because I'm an inquisitive chap, may I ask that each person who visits the blog for the first time leaves a comment mentioning where they are? Just the town/city and country to give me an insight as to where my blog is reaching. If you have visited before, would you leave a message anyway? (just the once)

Please feel free to leave a comment

Thursday 16 August 2012

Slow progress

Last night I continued putting together sub assemblies for the barges, I now have as much done as I can, there's just a couple of sections to finish building and then I gan get them undercoat sprayed. The Lords will be done last as they will be the the most intensive paint job of the models done so far.

So I'm afraid there are no photos for this entry, although since I have done some work I could just reuse the photos from the last post (plays tune), but that would be cheating.

Hopefully there will be more to post next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment