Where is everybody at?

Because I'm an inquisitive chap, may I ask that each person who visits the blog for the first time leaves a comment mentioning where they are? Just the town/city and country to give me an insight as to where my blog is reaching. If you have visited before, would you leave a message anyway? (just the once)

Please feel free to leave a comment

Sunday 12 August 2012

A rather large gun

 

Today has been very hard going, I have spent most of it working on the Doomsday Cannon, but I have managed to get most of the detailing done on the ribs and the prow. Tomorrow I’ll tidy up some of the detailing and then I should have the Doomsday Ark finished. Anyway some pics of the Doomsday Cannon

20120812_23324520120812_23330420120812_233310

I’m rather pleased with the results, I don’t claim to be a good model painter, I enjoy the hobby and it helps me put aside my woes.

I’m not sure what I’ll be doing next, check back tomorrow to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment