Where is everybody at?

Because I'm an inquisitive chap, may I ask that each person who visits the blog for the first time leaves a comment mentioning where they are? Just the town/city and country to give me an insight as to where my blog is reaching. If you have visited before, would you leave a message anyway? (just the once)

Please feel free to leave a comment

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Work to resume soon

I know I have been a lazy slug and I need to get back on the case of those pesky little models. So in an effort to speed things up I listened to my daughter, who told me off because my work area was somewhat chaotic, and sorted the table out. I now have a tidier work area with all the brushes organised into either sets or use, drybrush, ink brushes, brushes for metallic, dark and light paints. I suspect that the tidiness won’t last as I’m sure that I will need a paint that’s on the bottom level of the paint case and it will soon end up looking like there’s been an explosion of colour again. Anyway, I present my nice tidy work area.

workdesk

Over in the far left corner you can see the boxes of models that are yet to be opened, on top of that pile are the Finecast models. Between that pile and the main paint case is a box that has two WIP Dreadnoughts, a WIP 5 man Terminator Assault Squad and spare paints. Cans of undercoat and the main paint case which contains around 160 paints, it’s only supposed to hold 140. At the front of the table on the left you can see the tool box that contains sculpting tools, pin vices, various glues and needle files. Beneath the tool box is a craft knife set that contains different styles of handles and blades. To the right of the tool box are the paint brush holders, I haven’t counted the brushes but there’s a fair few, possibly around 60. Just to the right of the brushes you can see a box of Millliput two part epoxy putty, (other brands of putty are available) Finally there is the workstation itself. Also covered in paint pots, a water container, a pot containing the small components of the barges and in the middle on top of the cutting board are the sub assemblies of the barge.

The workstation was a bit of a treat as a good friend gave me an online voucher so the workstation and a couple of brushes were bought with that voucher, Just after the release of the new Necron models I was given another voucher and that was used to get a box of Finecast Flayed Ones.

So there you go, all sorted and ready to get back in the chair and start wielding brushes again.

See you soon. Smile

2 comments:

  1. Yay nice and tidy i loves it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better!

    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous
    roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I'll send this information to
    him. Fairly certain he'll have a good read. Thank you for sharing!


    my site - finding radio stations; http://www.selfiesocial.com,

    ReplyDelete